We’re not your standard financial institution – we’re better! We’re a company of innovative, fun-loving, member-focused misfits, delivering Unexpectedly delightful experiences. We’re the place you go each day and know you are truly making a difference in people’s lives. Sound enticing? Now could be the time to launch your career with Community Choice. We provide an independent, stimulating, fast-paced work environment where having fun and winning occurs daily.
CONSUMER LOAN OFFICER
If any of the following apply, this post may be relevant to you or someone you know:
- Do you want a position where you’re excited on Sunday night as you think about all the awesome people you’ll get to work with come Monday morning?
- Do you want a position where you have the resources and support to help people reach their goals?
- Are you committed to winning?
If you’re nodding your head in excitement…Keep reading.
The team at Community Choice is on the lookout for an Account Executive.
What we’re offering:
- UNusual pay and benefits.
- UNexpected work environment.
- UNmatched resources for success.
- UNlimited opportunity to help others.
- UNbelievable new friends.
What you need to be good at:
- Strong sales aptitude with the ability to exceed members expectations
- Engaging with people—no Debbie downers here!
- Creative “out-of-the-box” thinking to find solutions to members needs
- Comfortable with a high level of autonomy
- Having fun!
What we need from you:
- Unwavering desire to serve others managing and fostering great member relationships, providing an unexpected delightful experience every time.
- Service driven attitude recognizing needs and cross-selling complimentary credit union products as well as after-market services including but not limited to credit insurance, GAP, and extended warranty options.
- Accountability to learn and explain loan and deposit programs, evaluate needs, and recommend loan and deposit account options.
- Responsibility for providing valuable input for loan approvals providing complete and accurate documentation for deposit accounts and loan origination, closing and disbursement.
- Flexibility in schedule and location.
- Desire to be service oriented and results driven.